BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chinese Valentine Day Part 1


Today is CHINESE VALENTINE DAY (how did u,guys celebrate your chinese V.DAY?)N IS ALSO MY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRINCESS'S BIG DAY! Finally she is MRS KOH now! :) the feeling is just so indescribable, for sure its happy, people always say m may feel sad after m princess is married... lol.. m don't! properly we will still be under one roof n have an additional member who is M princess's hubby, m BRO IN LAW... really welcome him to be part of m family...
 
During their solemnization, m admitted that m wept, reason; m realised m precious princess had really grown up, become someone wifey from today onwards n has married a silly good hubby whom dote her very much from the day they date!... this is not the ending, but just their next stage of life n so on... Days down the road may not be as easy n simple as A, B, C... (they will have their babies, bringing up children, is never an easy job) but m very certain, THEY WILL TREASURE THIS RELATIONSHIP N FAMILY AS LONG AS THEY LIVE, AS THE PROMISES WHICH THEY HAD MADE TO EACH OTHER...

Here's their vows

Princess said:

I, Wong P** P**, take you Koh K*** Y*****, to be my husband,

secure in knowledge that you will be my best friend,

my faithful partner in life,

and my one true love.

On this special day,

I give to you in the presence of all those in attendance 

my promise to stay by your side as your compassionate wife

in sickness and in health,

in good times and in bad,

and in joy as well as in sorrow.  

I promise to love you and comfort you in times of distress...

laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind,

always be open and honest with you,

and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

We will forever love one another

and to share our most intimate thoughts.

Promise to hold, cherish and value each other.

We will live each day as if our last,

vowing to never go to bed angry.

If sorrow enters our life as things sometimes do,

we pledge to one another that together we will see things through.

That with each breath we take, our love will grow.

These are the words I feel and speak from my heart.

 

Bro in law said:

I, Koh K*** Y****, take you Wong P** P** to be my wife,

my partner in life and my one true love.

I will cherish our union

and love you more each day than I did the day before.

I will trust you and respect you,

laugh with you and cry with you,

loving you faithfully through good times and bad,

regardless of the obstacles we may face together.

I give you my hand, my heart and my love,

from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Please accept this ring as a symbol of our love and friendship.

I love you, Baby.