BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my wishes in 2011

birthday had just over, m older ONCE again... sighhhzzz... but on other hand, should m be happy? :) see more things, look further, think deeper, feel more.... something for sure, m didn't change much, m still that stubborn woman, believe and move together with m feeling. so happy that spend my DAY with my dearest SR n princess, thanks god for everything (love n njoy the feeling of being LOVE N DOTE) m birthday is simple, yet interesting... m love it... esp my birthday trip (HOKKAIDO N TOKYO), lovely presentsss (BEAUTIFUL BAGS N MY FAV ROADSTER FROM CARTIER), n  E-CARD (DONE BY PRINCESS N SR)


lately = busy nothing but GAMING, GAMING N GAMING! so crazily with gaming... time to stop ;p can m? when? errrr.... *wink* muffin tops N lazy wormsss have grown all over m, time to kick my ass off the bed, stay away from pc n DO SOME WORKOUTTTTT! had failed to complete my last year mission...

Birthday wishes in 2011
  • workout
  • workout
  • workout
  • workout
  • workout