BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

balance my time!

while checking email yesterday, m realised Capri had deleted m from her tag as her friend...feeling blue after knowing this, there are a few ??? in my mind which wanna ask her, then again shall leave her alone... even if we really have chance to chat again, neither m will bring this unhappy matter up.

beside Capri, m also rather upset by Taurus this morning, again because of minor stuff... m told her many times, but she always claims that m afraid SR will be angry or m busy dating SR, N so on... which isn't what she think, because Taurus m nearly had a fight with SR, and had ignored SR's feeling... m was very sad N vexed at that period of time... no one knew about it... was so vexed till didn't even wanna see anyone, nor could concentrate during work. of coz at that time not only just Taurus's issue, as well as SR N her ex stuff.... but luckily m had Chloe to keep m accompany, she made m realised that how weak N useless i was, as a child, she is so much stronger then any adult whom m know.... all these were history, m really don't wish to dig out again... and causing myself so miserable... and last m wanna tell Taurus something is, m have never changed since after broke off, neither m afraid of SR. SR is my partner now, I RESPECT HER N there's still room for m to improve to be a GOOD GIRLFRIEND N GOOD WIFEY...

after talking Taurus, m switch on my PC, msn a long distance pal, glen, a pal whom m used to love... ;p well of coz till now m still love him, but the 'love' has changed to "friendship love"... he is also another friend whom think m had always spend too much time with my partner,whenever m dating...lol... mmmmm... really hard to pls everyone in the world... whatever it is, m will try to make time for everyone around, of coz my love one N my family are at my 1st priority! :)