BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

kinda str8en m thots...

m slept so well last night, maybe before sleep, m had a short mediation, feeling so fresh N great ;p those who cant sleep well, may have a try :) mmm.. a simple one will do, will share with u some juicy tips again hehehe... good things must share *wink*
 
how's my march??? hahaha... people whom visit my blog should know m not doing well - family, friendship (yeah, m didn't mention anything about it, as she, "H" isn't worth to kill m brain cells) ;p N my health...(my health is link to my mood...)
 
then again, as to compare to before, m much healthier after seeing DR J N think more positive these days... black sheeps are every where, but there are still many good pals like crabi, jaz san, kk and so on...
 
LOVE IS IN THE AIR - my crabi is happily in love lately! really feel happy for her...
MONEY CANT BUY HEALTH - jaz san is m new pals, sleep very little N work like COW everyday! she wanna earn lot of $$$.... hahaha...
FIGHT FOR YOUR HAPPINESS - beside work, kk spend most her time MJ with aunty... haizzz...
 
m very weak these days... time to watcha N change my diet before m DIE! LOLZzzz... will die nvm, hanging in the air half past six, that is the worst n horrible time! some exercise N mediation is good for me ;p